Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We are open for summer quarter from 9am-4pm, Monday-Thursday and offer remote services Friday, 9am-12pm.
Find details on borrowing, tech equipment, course reserves, research and reference help, & instructional support at 2022 LIBRARY SERVICES.
The NCLEX (National Council of State Boards of Nursing Examination) is the nursing license and certification test. Graduates from Seattle College's Associates Degree Nursing Program are eligible to take the NCLEX and apply for a license as a registered nurse in Washington State.
- The test covers four major Client Needs categories
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Physiological Integrity
- The NCLEX is administered by computerized adaptive testing
- Students answer a minimum of 75 questions and can answer up to a maximum of 265
- There is a maximum six hour time limit for the test
For more detailed information regarding the NCLEX:
- Visit the Seattle Central Nursing Program, Allied Health Division:
Peterson's Test Prep This link opens in a new window
Full-text. NCLEX test prep ebooks and practice tests, plus information on colleges, available scholarships and awards. [requires setup of free personal account]