Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We have a new database login system! The only change occurs when signing on for the first time, either off campus or on campus using Wi-Fi. Learn more
To find more information about the services offered, visit our Library Services page
Students who attend the library workshop will:
- Find information about their topic in a library database
- Cite the library sources they use to share what they learn
Research takes time!
Be curious -- Be flexible -- Be patient
The Sun Is Also a Star by
This class guide will help with your research project.
It includes tips and tools for finding useful information about immigrants and issues they face in the United States.
What are you curious about?
- Statistics about immigration to the USA (United States)?
- Science that explains why things happen (possibility of multiple universes)?
- Different reasons people immigrate to the United States?
- Famous immigrants?