Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We are open for summer quarter from 9am-4pm, Monday-Thursday and offer remote services Friday, 9am-12pm.
Find details on borrowing, tech equipment, course reserves, research and reference help, & instructional support at 2022 LIBRARY SERVICES.
Students who attend the library workshop will:
- Find information about their topic in a library database
- Cite the library sources they use to share what they learn
Research takes time!
Be curious -- Be flexible -- Be patient
The Sun Is Also a Star by
This class guide will help with your research project.
It includes tips and tools for finding useful information about immigrants and issues they face in the United States.
What are you curious about?
- Statistics about immigration to the USA (United States)?
- Science that explains why things happen (possibility of multiple universes)?
- Different reasons people immigrate to the United States?
- Famous immigrants?